Our mission is to help new businesses get started and to help existing small businesses expand, increasing the number of businesses and jobs in our community. When you start up--and grow--a profitable business, you make a positive impact on the economic health of our region. Our job is to provide you every possible resource.
We offer a wide array of programs and services:
- One-on-One Confidential Business Counseling to assist you with business planning, licenses and permits, and more. To schedule a confidential counseling session, click on the Request for Counseling form link.
- Seminars on Starting and Growing a Small Business
- Stand-alone seminars for new businesses and start-ups. Check out our Seminar page.
- Targeted Referrals to Local and Regional Partners
- Networking Events
- Ready access to the Center, the College and Community Resources